How we work with you
As part of our recruiting efforts, we try to match the best candidates with the technical roles we are trying to fill. There are a lot of factors that play into hiring a new employee. The criteria that is used by our customers to make the final hiring decision typically has many factors and more than one individual involved in the process.
- In addition to technical skills and management experience, we have also had customers tell us they wanted candidates with specific outside interests. They requested a manager who liked to hunt and fish on the weekends; no golfers. The request seemed a little odd at first, but we also learned that 90 percent of the staff did a great deal of hunting and fishing. The management was looking for someone who could relate to the staff. They wanted the right cultural fit.
- We need more than your resume – we want your career objectives, passions, personal strengths, skill set, and list of accomplishments related to your job. What do you think your biggest strength is with respect to your job?
We can help you define your accomplishments and show you how it impacts the hiring process.
When we search for qualified candidates, our own database is the first place we look.
- Send us your resume for review along with some insight into your next role.
- We will then call you and discuss your career objectives.
- We will discuss your resume in depth to uncover any additional high-value accomplishments that are not listed on your resume.
- We will then submit your resume and a description of your strengths and accomplishments that make you a suitable candidate for one of the roles we are filling.
- Most of the hiring processes start with a phone or video interview with the customer.
- After a successful first interview, the second interview is typically a face-to-face interview on-site at the customer’s location.
Ready to get started?
As a technical staffing agency we can help you take the next step.